Friday, February 26, 2010

What Dose X5 Mean Bored And Anxious Cats, They Are Destroying Everything!?

Bored and anxious cats, they are destroying everything!? - what dose x5 mean

I grew grass for my cat in a container of 12 "x 5" and is just below cut! He eats, drinks and plays well, has long hair, never broken hairballs. He has occasional diarrhea, even before the grass. When I left me, we eat food, and he likes it, lift the carpet with his teeth, tearing the paper, but no son chewing or eating non-food products. It is very, very affectionate.

My other cat, which is more problematic, refuses to eat cat food, but nothing is certain but also chew the cables in a flash speed, what they are trying to escape embedded pins, and chewing hard as you can. It destroys the mini-blinds. I gave him an extension, then maybe he realized he could not chew all that is it and what kind ofHelp. I know I should save you chew it and above all his chewing of food or chewing on my things too. Whenever I put on a diet, which destroys everything ... He does not know how the grass, including catnip, cheese, chew toys, nothing like that. It is a restless cat who sleeps a lot, eat fast, we love only in small doses. I do not know how to escape from the fear of the "food". I tried to amounts that are often separate in a small room, to control their weight, but he always tries to hide his food to keep it for later, and chew again, if one is available. Drink lots of water, but it is too demanding.

I do not know what to do in terms of boredom. Work from home with them every day to play with a feather toy, a laser, to play around thing with a bullet in him, and that of all the usual toys and scratching posts. It is a big tree right outside my window, where there are tons of birds and squirrels. I bring for the first time in the car with me sometimes, and he is confused over short distances.

Suggestions would be wonderful!

Sorry this is so long! I'm baffled ...

No comments:

Post a Comment