Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nascar Sim Racing Cube 3d Anyone Wanna' Help A Computer Rookie?

Anyone wanna' help a computer rookie? - nascar sim racing cube 3d

OK, before someone laugh, I'm a rookie when it comes to computers. Last night, I've tried to install my new game NASCAR Sim Racing. I was all set to run all night, but after the installation and click on "play" the message I received "3D Cube not working", then "Windows is searching for a solution and then nothing install more. What a disappointment. I have a lot waiting for updates on what I've found (without knowing what he has done), but in vain. I'm really confused. Is there something I'm missing? If it is not easy beating me with their answers, as I not speak the language "any computer" very well understand. I just want my game to play again, but I am confused.

2 comments:

Rekaut N said...

to find the "specifications" from your computer? such as speed, RAM memory, graphics card? I hope not, too hard? :)
Things anyway, so u know who can buy more windows, buy a computer without an operating system (OS) and Linux, you can order or for free (Google)

Well, if u can the specifications that could help to find, too?
thanx

Tiff W said...

Hello,

I tried for a month, working at EA NASCAR SimRacing on my laptop with Vista Home Premium. I searched high and low for an updated driver to my graphics card NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 is compatible card in my laptop. Yesterday I finally managed to work well. Make sure that the EA Nascar SimRacing is installed v1.029 update and replace the file in the program directory with 3DSetup NASCAR Thunder 2004th

That's what I did:

1. I went to http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/...p ...
2. Download the updated driver v163.74 Vista 32-bit
3. Modded INF also downloaded
4. Install a new folder (on your desktop called "NASCAR") .. LOL
5. After the self-extracting "16374_vista & quot; Nascar folder on my desktop.
6. Nv_disp replaces the file in the folder, which you downloaded (drag and drop, then say yes, the old file already exist replace it) to
7. Ran the "Settings" in this folder to install the updated driver
8. Restart the computer after you are prompted.
9. Ran "3DSetup NASCAR Simracing program to configure the display options for the game
10. He started the game normally and has worked for over 24 hours without any problems.

Post a Comment