Friday, February 5, 2010

Onkyo Ht-s5100 And Ps3 Hookup Diagram Help... How Do I Rerout My Wires Hear Sound On My Onkyo Ht-s5100 Surroundsound System For Each Item?

Help... how do i rerout my wires hear sound on my onkyo ht-s5100 surroundsound system for each item? - onkyo ht-s5100 and ps3 hookup diagram

I connected a Sony HDTV with my optical cable (for audio) at Onkyo
My Wii with component cables connected to TV
even a cable box with component cables connected to TV
and a PS3 with an HDMI cable connected to the TV

Sound on the TV works very well
but the rest (PS3 and Wii cable box), it does not work

How do I connect each cable with sound through the receiver to hear

and I must buy more cable ... If it is the best r

1 comment:

funkehan... said...

If your TV has an optical digital output, and then you can make all the sound to your TV, then to the receiver. If not, then all the audio cable (coaxial or optical digital are preferred) are sent to the recipient. then you need to switch the receiver on the correct input. If you just change the way you will receive each vine and receiver AUD (like recommended), then change the entry that you want to see and hear. HDMI and use a TV receiver.

Post a Comment