Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stories Of People Who Have Gotten Pregnant On Plan B Plan B Pill? Symptoms Or Pregnant?

Plan B pill? symptoms or pregnant? - stories of people who have gotten pregnant on plan b

my ex 3 years cummed in me after a few days later, I discovered that I was deceived .. Long story ... So I went to get the Plan B pill, but only took one pill (2)
Blood .. 2 weeks before my time and then I was bleeding blood (Little, Brown) in my agenda for the meeting .. The past month and since then I have no time. I've often been ill, and urinate a lot ... Ive had many cramps (like period cramps)
I can not buy me a pregnancy test at the time. Has anyone tried?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now B Plann wrks Wen will it take to bothh;
Thts Whyy justice to.
You may not have worked with the system
Yett the process was not finishedd cuz;
But they are deff. Characters. _.

Anonymous said...

He speaks as he is Preggers. Refer for medical attention.

Anonymous said...

He speaks as he is Preggers. Refer for medical attention.

Anonymous said...

He speaks as he is Preggers. Refer for medical attention.

Post a Comment