Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can Menopause Start At 35 What Is The Difference Between Menopause And Pragnancy??????

What is the difference between menopause and pragnancy?????? - can menopause start at 35

I had the symptoms of my time, since Friday is now on Wednesday I have nothing, but still have symptoms. My children are 20, had 17 before a tubaligation 17 years, but only for 7 years warranty. How long should I wait to test?
This can help, I have cramps, bloating, sick, Picardie heavy sleepers
aching legs, back pain. The only thing I do is bleeding and eat chocolate. (which is usual), I am a 37 in October, but I also know that you can begin menopause at the age of 35. HELP !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

janeannp... said...

Sounds like PMS to me regularly. If you have your time, time to take a test.

Post a Comment