Thursday, February 4, 2010

Troubleshooting Infocus Does Anyone Know About Troubleshooting InFocus DLP Projectors?

Does anyone know about troubleshooting InFocus DLP projectors? - troubleshooting infocus

I have a DLP projector InFocus I was in my home cable / TV / DVD 's, etc. .. is mounted on the wall of my ... Money is approximately 10 cm x 10 cm ... I had little or no problems with him, and he belongs since 2005 ... today told how a buzz when you start ... but still the home screen appears and everything works ... Somebody has an idea ... It is the engine? All of the common problems?

1 comment:

vicseo said...

If the projector is mounted on the wall and is backward compatible, you can be a problem with overheating of the wheel. The assembly takes place in a subject such as horseback riding and see if the noise reduces the color wheel rotates.

Good luck!

Post a Comment