Wednesday, January 20, 2010

See More Putters Are There Any Putters Comparable To The Odyssey 2 Ball White Hot Xg?

Are there any putters comparable to the odyssey 2 ball white hot xg? - see more putters

I am spending on the market for a new putter, but really a lot of money. I tried the XG 2-Ball Odyssey White Hot and loved, but $ 170 was really like a lot of money. Currently I have a blade putter without attachments with no name or use something, I tend to the ball too hard for all putter with a seamless integration would be really useful taken.

3 comments:

Infamous OC said...

Now this is really nothing to compare, or feel the same as an Odyssey. There is a reason that is $ 170, you get what you pay for. I play the Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman, which is comparable to the 2-ball, but it has two white lines into force, it helps me more confidence in the line that I want.

If you find something cheaper you can go two ways .... Would you like a just $ 50 or less for a basic launcher, no name? Or you just want to wait until I can afford to fall to $ 170 on an odyssey to leave? If you spend $ 100 + on a putter, that the extra amount spent, and get the strange odyssey. While about $ 50 sounds better if you go with the offline brand.

Another thing you can do, and I recommend to visit eBay.com and Craigslist.org search and either a "used" Putter Odyssey 2-Ball brand or other property that can only be a few years.

If you want to go the cheap route, here are some links to cheaper putter with soft face hammer ....

lolwtfpw... said...

In fact, just today tried to putt
and let me tell you,
It is absolutely incredible.

i dont think theres anything similar views.

Go to the local golf shop
Select a putter that you and no longer affordable.

in with a TaylorMade Golf Club.
Your account with an average "cooked" type of ball contact.
its ... 125? or something.

GolfBlog... said...

Auction watch listings Odyssey:

http://www.stealgolf.com/Clubs/Odyssey_P ...

Post a Comment