Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Camera Flash Setup Neither Precise Nor Comprehensive How Do I Setup My Lighting Kit To Sync With My Digital Camera?

How do I setup my lighting kit to sync with my digital camera? - camera flash setup neither precise nor comprehensive

I bought a box of strobe lights and the kit, how to get it to sync with my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT? I take pictures on a disco tomorrow and take pictures. I need the light box, light goes on, and I tested this morning - but I can not have the settings on my camera and cable configuration. How can I do? I also bought a shoe WINE supposedly secure synchronization works and share with my camera in the shoe and PC sync cable that comes with the cable. It seems that only when I connect my external flash, but others (Canon Speedlite 430) as the lightning flashes. Even if the work does not know, WINE synchronization label.

No comments:

Post a Comment