Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kidney Pain More Condition_symptoms What Is The Reason For My Kidney Pain?

What is the reason for my kidney pain? - kidney pain more condition_symptoms

Yesterday I had pain in the lumbar region and left back, especially near my spine, I diagonesed with a kidney stone on the left side a few months ago, but now in a hospital a few times with pain and believe that the Stein is gone, I think I Don `t have an infection, but I fear that the pain can be, it's boring, but it can really burn more than one or a sharp pain like I have stones and infections in the past no desire, but I do not know what can be. Think I don `t want to go back to the hospital, because we now that the stone is gone and you know what the problem is, I feel that I'm wrong, but I'm not the last thing I want it at the time. I drink lots of water, etc. and try to warm and cold compresses, but nothing for the pain if anyone has suggestions, I would guess, I live in Spain and hopes to return to the United Kingdom to talk to a doctor that I understand.

1 comment:

michael.... said...

I am not a doctor, but I had a similar experience. I have a disease of the bowel - when I was in my patients, I also had a dull pain is lower back to the kidneys. The tests showed nothing wrong, if, if my doctor found that he was "pain" of my illness. In fact, if I loosen the bowel disease, had gone back pain.

I think the point is that you have to solve some other underlying problem. Good luck!

PS Take a look, see this link ...

Post a Comment