Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fotos Das Pricesas Could Any German Speaker Check This For Me?

Could any german speaker check this for me? - fotos das pricesas

Could any German verify this for me?

Holiday

Last year, for two weeks with my parents flew to Switzerland. I stayed in a hotel. There was a gym. That was fantastic gym, because I find it very modern. The hotel had a sauna. Watch TV, I could hear the music, and families in the region.
The place was of medium height and had a city because it had a lot of attractive wooden building. The town has many restaurants both husband has a large selection. The place was very quiet in the evening. I loved the place because I've found very interesting.
I was able to ski and I went on the slopes relax. I want to have fun. I bought for my girlfriend shops. I have seen sights in Geneva and I find very interesting because I've learned in school history. I swim and I am very well I think, because active in many. For me it is very important and good, but because I find I must Snow Ski i visit with my parents and AttractionsCH find that very boring.
The weather in February was usually very cold and I usually had to wear many clothes, partly cloudy.
I need a lot of activities because I'm an active type and cold weather I need Because I can not cope with HIGH TEMPERATURE.
I have photographs of my parents sleeping warriors Because skiers is made of the first.
The food was very tasty, although the war typical Swiss food. The typical dishes of Swiss fondue is a Swiss or the flesh Local Kasese and a beer to drink.
I would recommend a Skifeiertag Because in Switzerland, Swiss people are really friendly and the Swiss white slopes and are very soft.
Because the place would Verbier good for families with very secure is very little crime.



No comments:

Post a Comment